Handle With Care
Many times we buy expensive show pieces or items which needs handling with care. We take full care of those items by instructing our domestic servants and our children to care of those things with extra care. When we check in glass items at airport we insist airport staff to handle such fragile items with extra care.
Same way few people and relationships are fragile in our life. But do we take extra care? We mostly fail to handle those people with extra care though otherwise they are very sweet, caring, supporting and loving in our life. I have 2 children. One son and one daughter. Whenever they ask me question to whom I love the most? I always reply diplomatically. I say that son I love you more intelligently and daughter I love you more emotionally. Once by mistake I said that, “son I love you more than your sister” and my daughter came to know about it. She did not speak to me for more than 3 months and still she feels sad some time and taunts me.
Nature has wired women to be relationship oriented and sensitive where as men more target oriented and problem solver. Any relationship with women as mother, sister, girlfriend, wife or friend needs to be handled as you handle your most expensive and fragile thing. Rather more than that. Women need more love and care and men needs more understanding. Whereas men spend his more time in understanding the women rather than love and care and women spend more time in loving and caring rather than understanding.
5 tips to handle relationship:
1. Give more love and care to women rather than understanding her. And try to understand men rather than showing your emotions. It’s the most difficult task because we are wired opposite.
2. Drop your ego in relationship and not saying sorry shall not be at the cost of relationship.
3. Whenever differences created, a men needs some space and time where as women needs immediate love and care. Whereas we do opposite.
4. Money, fame and power are meaningless if your relationships are strained. Save important relationship at any cost
5. Happiness should be the ultimate goal.
Fore more blogs http://www.hemantlodha.com